Alphatrad Denmark delivers fast, accurate language translation services to national and international clients across multiple sectors. Our professional linguists only ever translate into their mother tongue, ensuring a fluent, natural-sounding result.
Our friendly and professional staff will be delighted to answer any questions you may have and to give you all the necessary information, in whichever language that suits you best.
The translation agency you can rely on!
Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a Danish to English translation, German, Swedish, or any other language, Alphatrad Denmark agency offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects:
- Greenlandic (Kalaallisut)
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Phone: +45 8025 2962
Our agency offers professional translations and other language services exclusively to companies and institutions.
The office is not open for public visits.
Appointments for companies interested in cooperation can be arranged on request.
Kongens Nytorv 26, 3. sal
c/o DEinternational Denmark ApS
DK-1050 København K
Interesting facts about Copenhagen / Denmark
Copenhagen is the most important business location in Denmark. The Öresund Bridge which opened in 2000 supports Copenhagen's position as the gateway to Scandinavia and also to the entire Baltic Sea. Together with Malmö and Lund, the capital of Denmark is summarised by the infrastructurally facilitated vicinity to the Öresund region.
The region covers over 21,000 km² and has approx. 3,500,000 residents. 260,000 employees work in the 12 universities, 34 hospitals (including 11 university hospitals) and 7 Science Parks, which accommodate approx. 1,000 companies. Their networks and cooperation offer ideal locational conditions for research, education and economy.
The two biggest educational institutions are the Lund University (LU) and the University of Copenhagen (UC). Both are among the world's 100 best universities. The University of Copenhagen is placed among the Top 50.
Besides a few major groups of companies, Copenhagen is mainly characterised by many small and medium-sized companies. International world market leaders such as Siemens, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco and Coca Cola as well as leading Danish pharmaceutical companies such as Novo Nordisk, AstellaPharma A/S or Pfizer Denmark have their branches in Copenhagen. Hundreds of companies from the sectors of life sciences, ICT and environmental technology use these locational advantages.